Since 1997, I have practised MLD and massage and have run my own private clinics in Bexleyheath and Broadstairs. During this time I have treated hundreds of patients seeking relief from their symptoms.
I continue to undergo training to ensure that my patients receive the best possible treatment available to them.
I am a member of MLDuk a professional association of manual lymphatic drainage practitioners.
Qualifications & Training:
- 1997 Anatomy & Physiology Certificate, Diploma in Reflexology, Canterbury School of Reflexology.
- 1998 IIHT Certificate in Swedish Body Massage, Mid Kent College, Rochester, Kent.
- 1999 Certificate in Practical Japanese Shiatsu, Zen School of Shiatsu, London.
- 2000 IIHT Certificate in Sports Injury Massage, Ramsgate College, Kent.
- 2003 Diploma in Manual Lymphatic Drainage, British Manual Lymph Drainage School, Tunbridge Wells, Kent.
- 2004 Manual Lymphatic Drainage Bandage Training, Anglia Polytechnic.
- 2004 Manual Lymphatic Drainage Compression Bandage Training, Helen Rolandson Cancer Care Clinic, Chelmsford, Essex.
- 2006 Advanced Lymphoedema Training and Modum Casley-Smith Method, De Berekuyl European College for Lymphoedema Therapy, Hierden, The Netherlands.
- 2006 Certificate in post graduate training, Touchpoint, reflexology Infertility training, London, England.
- 2008 Lymphoedema Kinesiology Taping, London.
- 2009 Advanced Lymphoedema Training update, European College for Lymphoedema Therapy, ad Modum Casley-Smith, Hierden, The Netherlands.
- 2010 Advanced Lymphoedema training,Hierden, The Netherlands.
- 2012 Coban 3M compression bandaging course London
- 2013 Casley Smith International Lymphoedema update (Science and Beyond) De Berekuyl, The Netherlands.
- I have also been a vitamin and nutrition adviser for a well known chain of health stores for 5 years.
Sue Relph MAR., MLDuk, (DLT)
A Highly Experienced & Qualified Practictioner of MLD in Kent